Quick and easy hairstyles for any celebration or party (graduations, baptisms, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.)! Give a different touch to your hair with waves, half updos, bows, braids… and party clips to decorate your hair!
We are sure that you will love them.
Wearing a beautiful, sexy, and fashionable hairstyle is everyone’s goal when we go to a special event such as a birthday party, graduation, anniversary or similar. If this is your case, the time has come to think about looks and hairstyles to be perfect for any holiday or special date.
We teach you step by step how to do these five easy and fast fashion hairstyles. It will take you less than 5 minutes to make them! In addition, they are elegant and perfect for these dates.
5 quick and easy hairstyles for any party
1. Natural waves
If you are one of those who prefers to wear your hair loose, we recommend you get some natural or marked waves like these. They are very elegant and allow you to show off hair with a lot of volume.
The best thing about this hairstyle is that you can do it with tongs, hair straighteners or with braids. Let’s see how to curl your hair with a tong. It is very simple:
- Make two distributions and hold the hair with clips. If you have fine hair, take thin sections to give more volume. If you have a lot of hair, it is best to take medium lengths.
- Then, wrap a section of hair around the curling iron, wait 3-5 seconds, and unroll.
- Always place the tongs in a downward direction.
- Put a little hairspray so that the hairstyle lasts all night. If you want less pronounced waves, comb the waves with a separate-toothed comb.
If you want to curl your hair with irons, after the divisions, take sections according to the thickness of the wave that you want to make. For a natural finish, it is best to use medium lengths. Then follow these steps:
- Always start with a few strands of the side sections.
- Place the iron towards the height where you want the curl to start. We advise you to curl leaving at least 5 centimeters from the root for a more voluminous effect.
- Once you’ve wrapped the section around the iron, rotate the iron 360 degrees while sliding it towards the ends. The speed must be constant.
- One trick to get nice waves is to grab the section with your free hand and squeeze it slightly while you practice the movement.
On the other hand, braids are the last alternative to show off very natural waves. In fact, the best way is to collect your hair in boxer braids or boxer braids. You will love them!
For this hairstyle, you will need a small elastic hair tie (if it is transparent it is better so that it does not show), bow clips, irons or tongs (optional) and a little hairspray.
Next, we explain how to do it step by step:
It is best to perform the hairstyle with straight hair. To do this, straighten it before starting or at least the upper part of the hair, which will be the one we will use to make the semi-collected part. The rest of the hair can be worn straight or make water waves with iron or tongs.
- Grab some hair from the top.
- Do a root braid.
- Tie with a small rubber band.
- Roll up the excess hair.
- Pick it up in a bun.
- Secure with some bobby pins.
- Add a bit of hairspray and you’re done!
3. Braided Ballerina Bun
A very elegant hairstyle that never fails. Combine it with large earrings for a more spectacular result.
- Make a high ponytail and secure the hair with a rubber band.
- Divide the hair into two parts.
- Take one of them and wrap it around the rubber band.
- Once half of the hair is rolled up, we fasten the bun with bobby pins.
- With the other half we make a braid. You can gradually undo it with your fingers so that it acquires more volume.
- Wrap the braid around the bun.
- To finish, a little hairspray.
ALSO READ: Top Hairstyle Trends for 2024
4. Side Spike Braid
If you have long hair, this hairstyle is perfect for you. The herringbone braid is one of the most elegant and sophisticated, which makes it perfect for any special occasion.
You can add a beaded scrunchie or a nice shiny barrette to further highlight the hairstyle. We teach you how to do this braid step by step:
- Untangle and divide the hair into two equal sections. Hold each one in one hand. With your index finger, separate a small strand from the outer part of one of the two sections of hair and cross it with the opposite end, passing over the hair.
- Do the same with the other hand and the other section of hair. Take a breast from the outside and put it in the center. So on.
- Finally, if you want a more casual effect, you can gently undo the braid with your fingers. In this way, you will also add more volume to the hairstyle.
5. Hair accessories
There are many options for accessories that are ideal for these parties. You can find them in physical stores or online. We love barrettes with pearls or diamonds. They are very elegant and they are also up to date this season.
With a small detail, you will make your hairstyle shine without the need for anything else.